Wednesday, November 30, 2005

BCIT

Well, I guess my Asian adventure is coming to an end. But even as one chapter ends, another one is beginning. On January 4th, I will start a two-year Computer Technology program at BCIT in Vancouver. I've always been kind-of-a computer geek and now I will work my butt off to make it official. It was something I actually wanted to do way back in the twentieth century (1992), however life has rarely been as I've planned it. When I step on the plane on December 24th, I will be very happy to say goodbye to the pollution. Korea has been fun! Thanks for educating me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dannyboy said...

Congratulations! Good luck on the new chapter of your life!

4:36 PM  
Blogger Kookstir said...

Hi Shawn,

Coming back to Canada? That's great. Keep in touch and if you're passing through Calgary call Jamie and I. We'd love to see you. I'll keep checking your blogger for updates.

Congratulations!
Kookstir

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home