Sunday, January 15, 2006

Officially Canadian - Again

Well I managed to make it back to Canada safe and sound. Of course my nice relaxing life in Korea has been replaced with 14 hour days revolving around school. Remind me never to move across the ocean, find an apartment, move everything out of storage and start school within a week and a half again! It has been brutal. Finally, I think I'm beginning to settle in. Scroll down to see a few pics of the new apartment. Still some organizing to do (the orange curtains have been removed), but I think it will be ok. I am happy to be home. :)




2 Comments:

Blogger Dannyboy said...

I'm glad to hear you are settling down and can blog again! Yay!

6:08 AM  
Blogger Lance Noe said...

the place looks great! especially the bed!!!! :o

4:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home