Monday, December 25, 2006

Go Fish by Shawn Halwas

It's official. I am a published author. My idea, inspired by the children of Korea in 2003 has become a reality. "Go Fish" was published by Pro Lingua Associates located in Brattleboro, Vermont. Special thanks to Ray and Andy from Pro Lingua for turning my acorn into an oak. I hope you and your children enjoy learning languages using Go Fish as much as I enjoyed creating it. Go Fish is currently available at:

Amazon.com
Barnes&Nobel.com
Pro Lingua Associates (bulk, direct from my publisher)

Thank you and enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dannyboy said...

What an awesome Christmas post! Congratulations Shawn! (your name on the cover is almost as big as the title!) You should be very proud!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Lance Noe said...

you go baby! i am so proud!

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home