Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Graduate

Well, it's been a while since I've written, but that's because I've been very busy! But all the busyness has paid off earning me a diploma with honours - YAY! I wrote my last exam on May 24th, went home, packed my bags and headed off to Korea the next morning on a BCIT Student Ambassador program for 3 weeks. We were working with students at a technical college taking a similar program to the one we just completed. It was another very busy schedule, but lots of fun too (Massive amount of pictures here). Then I spent a few days in Seoul catching up with some of the greatest friends in the world ... you know who you are! Now it's time to find a job :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Danifesto said...

Yay! Congratulations Shawn! So proud of you!

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home